Hi and Welcome

Go down

Hi and Welcome

Post by MMA Pride Trent on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:16 am

Hi,

I am one of the moderators here at MMA Pride Australia and come from the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. I started watching MMA in 2004 when the Ultimate Fighter started and have hardly missed an event since. I have been to 4 live UFC events (3 in Sydney 1 on the Gold Coast) and it was the best sporting experience I have ever gone to.

My favourite fighters are Chael Sonnen, Mark Hunt, most of the Cesar Gracie Camp (Jake Shields, Nick and Nate Diaz, Gilbert Melendez), Rashad Evans, Frankie Edgar, Michael Bisping, James Te Huna, Robert Whitaker and the list goes on and on.

Fighters that I love to hate include Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Roy Nelson, Colton Smith, Brandon Vera, Anthony Perosh, Jose Aldo and again the list goes on.

I look forward to meeting everyone and reading your views on the latest trends in MMA.

Thanks

@MMAPride_Trent
MMA Pride Trent
Admin

View user profile http://mmaprideaustralia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi and Welcome

Post by MMA Pride Scott on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Hey Guys

I also am part of the team i on the other hand have not seen as much MMA as Trent but the passion is still there, i have seen most UFC from mid 70's plus the very early ones. I watch most organization hell if there is two guys fighting i will prob watch it the main ones are UFC or course, bellator, Invicta, World Series of Fighting, ONEFC and the list goes on. I like to keep up with the local scene especially Perth ( Bragging Rights). Looking forward to meeting you all
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyjh10 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:19 am

Hey Guys

Names Matty from melbourne, im a huge mma fan my misses dad got my in to the sport around 2009 during the ultimate fighter season 10 series with rashad and rampage and ever since i have been hooked. I have gone back and watched many mma events from the old days to get my knowledge up to speed including old school pride wec ufc and strikeforce events. I have been to 2 live ufc events in the last year one in sydney and the 1 on the gold coast, iv also been to a couple of afc events in melbourne which were lucky to feature soa the hulk and hector lombard both now in the ufc.

Some of my favorite fighters are: Frankie Edgar, Chris Weidman, Urijah Faber, Michael Bisping, Jon Jones, The Reem, Cain, Wanderlei, Mark Hunt, Gsp, Chuck Liddell to name a few.

Look forward to getting know you all

@mattyjh10
mattyjh10
Flyweight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA Pride Scott on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:00 am

welcome Matty and i see you listen to mmajunkie too
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

View user profile