MMA PRIDE AUSTRALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thank you,for the great competition guys

3 posters

Go down

thank you,for the great competition guys Empty thank you,for the great competition guys

Post by trudiokeefe Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 am

i just would like to say awesome website and , facebook page, thank you for the great competitions ,i was lucky enough to win the signed print ,which is really fantastic .i love watching UFC ,its the only sport i watch .thanks again you guys do a great job ,cheers cheers

trudiokeefe
Flyweight

Back to top Go down

thank you,for the great competition guys Empty Re: thank you,for the great competition guys

Post by MMA Pride Trent Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:48 am

trudiokeefe wrote:i just would like to say awesome website and , facebook page, thank you for the great competitions ,i was lucky enough to win the signed print ,which is really fantastic .i love watching UFC ,its the only sport i watch .thanks again you guys do a great job ,cheers cheers

Welome Trudi, I’m glad you like the site and look forward to hearing your opinion on UFC issues in the future.

Which fighters do you support and which fighters do you love to hate?
MMA Pride Trent
MMA Pride Trent
Admin

https://mmaprideaustralia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

thank you,for the great competition guys Empty Re: thank you,for the great competition guys

Post by MMA Pride Scott Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

id also like to say thank you for the support i hope you enjoy the forum
MMA Pride Scott
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum