The Ultimate Fighter 18

Go down

The Ultimate Fighter 18

Post by MMA Pride Scott on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:30 am

Everything is in place now for the next Instalment of the Ultimate Fighter Rousey v Zigano. Rousey has already issued warnings that no one on her team is going to turn it into the next Jersey Shore. how do you feel about it all and are you down to watch it.
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ultimate Fighter 18

Post by Ned Kelly on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:44 am

didnt go the way Dana wanted it to go, I think this season will be good its already ground breaking you just have to wait now, im sure we will hear enough by the time it starts we will just want it to start lol
Ned Kelly
Flyweight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA Pride Scott on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:50 pm

watching the event with no sound the bubba sub do you think smith was really quick to tap good fight really though
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnojaws on Fri May 31, 2013 3:01 pm

I'm very much so looking forward to this next season and I think in this season we might have our first person walk out of the house as those chicks can b very very mean!!
and as everyone should know, NEVER argue with a chick as u will never win and to have them in the house and in each others face all the time will b very dangerous...
but ohhhhh its going to make some crazy CRAZY fights :-)
and dont forget there is another Smashes coming soon as well and Dana said for sure!!!!
so I wonder what countries will b involved? and when? I'm keeping my eye's and ear's open big time.

johnojaws
Flyweight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA Pride Scott on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:45 pm

its meant to be Aus v Can coaches not confirmed or dates, As for this season I think rousey will do well olympian will get the respect i dont know about tate as for the fight same as last time wont make it out of the first round
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down