How do you fare Mark Hunts chances vs JDS?

Go down

How do you fare Mark Hunts chances vs JDS?  Empty How do you fare Mark Hunts chances vs JDS?

Post by MMA Pride Trent on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:20 am

I don’t think the betting has opened yet, what do you think the odds will be when they are released?

This is a huge fight for Australia in the fact that we could have our first title shot since the UFC began. It would be a big achievement in Australian sport and will put the export in the spotlight.

If the fight lasts 3 rounds I see JDS technical boxing scoring him a decision. I can’t see this fight going 3 rounds. if Junior allows Hunt to land any shots like the Cain fight, its good night Junior. Junior has showed he has a strong chin, but make no mistake Hunt knows how to find the button and will turn Juniors power off.

JDS should start at a 4/1 favourite and if it is the case I might have a punt on Hunt! Laughing
MMA Pride Trent
MMA Pride Trent
Admin

https://mmaprideaustralia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How do you fare Mark Hunts chances vs JDS?  Empty Re: How do you fare Mark Hunts chances vs JDS?

Post by MMA Pride Scott on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:19 pm

JDS will be a big fav from the start but that might just open the market for Hunt fans. He has a huge fan base and we have recently seen what his fans can do the talking for him lol.

This fight can go either way I think hunt has nothing to lose and he has alot to gain this could be Australias first UFC chance
MMA Pride Scott
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

Back to top Go down

How do you fare Mark Hunts chances vs JDS?  Empty Re: How do you fare Mark Hunts chances vs JDS?

Post by mattyjh10 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:24 am

Let me start by saying mark is one my favorite fighters and i hope he wins.
Saying that Jds is a former champ for a reason, i cant see him getting into a stand up war with mark like struve did for example.
I expect jds to start with his technical boxing to feel mark out a little then he will most likely have the smart game plan and look to exploit mark on the ground which is clearly his weakest point and where we forget JDS has a black belt in bjj that we rarely see him use cause his stand up is so good. But like we know if he does stand and mark connects its all over who ever u are.
mattyjh10
mattyjh10
Flyweight

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA Pride Trent on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Matty do you think JDS can take Hunt down? we han’t really seen him shoot for takedown that much if at all.
MMA Pride Trent
MMA Pride Trent
Admin

https://mmaprideaustralia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyjh10 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:55 pm

Yeah I think he could we haven't seen much off it but he did it a bit against carwin, and mark doesn't have the greatest takedown defense
mattyjh10
mattyjh10
Flyweight

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA Pride Scott on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:35 pm

Do you think Jds speed is going to be a factor?
MMA Pride Scott
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mmapride_gilly on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:40 am

Mark has improved takedown defence and I think he will shock the world and win this. He knows how to get inside the range of the bigger and longer fighters and has been doing that his whole life. Let's not forget he also has great kicks. I think he will pepper JDS early with Leg kicks before finding an opening to land a few bombs.
Mmapride_gilly
Mmapride_gilly
Flyweight

Back to top Go down

Post by mma John on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:23 am

Id love to see Hunt win but if you think back not long ago where JDS stood in the mma world one of the best one fight doesnt change that i really think Jds will take this and take it easy his desire to be champion will be very strong. Saying that i do rate a hunt victory
mma John
mma John
Flyweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down