MMA PRIDE AUSTRALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rousey named new coach for next season

3 posters

Go down

Rousey named new coach for next season  Empty Rousey named new coach for next season

Post by MMA Pride Scott Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Today Dana announced, Rhonda Rousey will be one of the coaches on the next season of Tuf. what are your thought my guess is the UFC will be praying for Tate and more bad blood.
MMA Pride Scott
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

Back to top Go down

Rousey named new coach for next season  Empty Re: Rousey named new coach for next season

Post by mattyjh10 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Guaranteed the ufc will be betting everything on Tate winning this fight should be interesting if she does. I don't know how will go with guys and girls in same house asking for trouble lol
mattyjh10
mattyjh10
Flyweight

Back to top Go down

Rousey named new coach for next season  Empty Re: Rousey named new coach for next season

Post by MMA Pride Scott Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 pm

I am worried it will take away from the training and fights i dont know sometimes i just ff to the fight at the end. I know one thing i wouldnt want tate cornering me after the last event lol
MMA Pride Scott
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyjh10 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Haha so true
mattyjh10
mattyjh10
Flyweight

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA Pride Scott Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:42 pm

If the UFC have started to make plans with tate i wanna go and put money against her you know what happpens when they start planning ahead.
MMA Pride Scott
MMA Pride Scott
Featherweight

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA Pride Trent Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:19 pm

The last time this happened we got a sucker punch Smile
MMA Pride Trent
MMA Pride Trent
Admin

https://mmaprideaustralia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down